Some Canadian Golf Brands You Should Embrace
I have gotten to know some people who are doing some excellent and important work within golf in Canada. I reflected back on some Canadian brands I enjoy and appreciate and wanted to share them here. Are there some Canadian golf brands you’re loyal to? Let me know!
- Golf PEI – This may be their best summer ever. I am seeing posts from journalists, friends and social media influencers. Even I had the chance to get back to PEI myself this year (albeit briefly). This marketing arm for golf on the gentle Island has worked to create affordable solutions to experience quality golf in my favourite part of Canada. The Green Card alone, I mean, c’mon.
Part 1 – 2015 Interview with Golf PEI’s Mark McLane – The Uniqueness of Golf PEI
Part 2 – 2015 Interview with Golf PEI’s Mark McLane – Maritime Golf and PEI Success
Part 3 – 2015 Interview with Golf PEI’s Mark McLane – Bucket List Options in PEI
My Top 10 List of Golf Courses on PEI
- Golf Is Mental – This brand is skyrocketing. The hat shop is fun. The blog is intelligent and clearly communicated. And his presence on Instagram has vaulted him to social media influencer status. Don’t let his blind loyalty to blade putters steer you away from this fabulous brand. Check out the Hat Shop here
- 36 Golf Co – These guys are awesome. Unabashedly whimsical and wholly focused on golf. With a young, dynamic and exciting brand this Canadian company is one to watch. I own a few pieces and they look as good as the day I bought them. While they are a fun follow on Instagram, check out their website here
- Triple Bogey Brewing Company – My first order was so early in the development of this company that I met Geoff at his house to buy a case and a toque. Now, due to the smashing success of his lager I am able to grab this at my local LCBO in Ontario and even my local grocery store. The brand keeps growing, which is no surprise, and an expanded marketing effort to the curling community only makes sense any many friends I know simply move the golf clubs out of the trunk and throw in the curling broom.
- Levelwear – Simply the most comfortable golf apparel line I own. Their marketing efforts through the PGA Tour ‘Caddy Lounge’ at tour events has helped elevate the brand significantly. I just love this company! They have branched out to branded items on other professional sports and I am going to order an early Christmas present for myself with this Tottenham Spurs 1/4 zip.
- Dormie Workshop – Dormie focuses on leather headcovers. There is exceptional quality and workmanship from this Nova Scotia company. You can find a dazzlingly wide range of options with opportunities for custom orders. Love their range of Canadian Designs.
3 thoughts on “Some Canadian Golf Brands You Should Embrace”
Thanks for sharing Canadian golf companies. I think it is important to support local and I will do my best when purchasing some things in the future.
Thanks Jim. Hope you’re having a healthy and golf-filled summer. Yes, the chances to support Canadian golf and the local economy are increasingly front of mind lately. Cheers my friend! Mike
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to
say that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your
blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed
and I hope you write again very soon!
Comments are closed.